INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROTECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as the methods and purposes of processing such data.
This is an information notice pursuant to articles 13, 14 EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) to those who interact with web services accessible by telematic means starting from the address www.rifugiosoldanella.it
The information is provided only for the site in question and not for other websites that can be consulted through our links, of which Rifugio Soldanella di Mauro Taramelli is in no way responsible.
Rifugio Soldanella di Mauro Taramelli as data controller of your personal data (pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR) informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations provided for.
1. THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Mauro Taramelli, via Carlo Mauri, 1 – Loc PIANI RESINELLI – 23811 Ballabio (LC) – P.IVA 02456040134 – email@example.com
2. PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO TREATMENT
a. Navigation Data provided automatically
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. It is the personal data collected automatically from the site (or from the applications of third parties that it uses), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user who connects to the site, notation addresses URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the site, with particular reference to to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
b. Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the completion of the forms for sending specific requests, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message or form.
The e-mail contacts used to send the periodic newsletter come from voluntary registrations by the recipient. The newsletter includes the sending of information, including commercial or promotional communications. In the event that the communications are not of interest to the recipient, it is possible to avoid further dispatches related to the specific channel by clicking on the specific unsubscribe link contained in each message of that channel, or to avoid further contact by writing to the contact numbers below by exercising the right to cancel the newsletter.
3. CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL OF DATA PROVISION
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data, you are free to provide personal data contained in the request forms, to subscribe to mailing lists or in any case indicated in contacts to request the sending of informative, technical or commercial material or other communications. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
4. METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data is mainly processed with electronic and computer tools and stored both on computer media and on paper supports and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the procedures set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of adequate security measures to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
We inform you that, to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of unlawful moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the regulations in force and of compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by us referred to. To improve the service offered you can report malfunctions, abuses or suggestions to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner.
5. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data will be processed for:
• give the possibility to access the public and / or reserved sections of the site;
• carry out the activation and maintenance of any online subscribed services;
• carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations;
• the protection of the Data Controller during judicial proceedings;
• send information material;
• allow constant monitoring of the effectiveness of the proposed service.
6. SUBJECTS TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
The personal data relating to the processing in question may also be communicated to subjects who are granted the right to access your personal data by law or secondary and / or community regulations. Furthermore some data can be communicated and disseminated to internet operators of which Rifugio Soldanella di Mauro Taramelli uses for the management of its domains and administrative staff. The dissemination of the collected data is not foreseen.
7. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of retention of your personal data, where otherwise indicated, being based on the user’s consent, will be defined until such consent is revoked.
Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
8. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You also have the right to obtain the indication:
• the origin of personal data;
• the purposes and methods of processing;
• of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
• of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
• the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
You also have the right to obtain:
• the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• the attestation that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
You are therefore entitled to obtain from the holder the cancellation (the right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, integration, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
• to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
To exercise the rights listed above, you will have to send a written request by e-mail to: email@example.com
You have the right to file a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or to take legal action.
11 april 2019